• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News You Look Stupid. Here's Why.

Here's a funny picture gallery of real people in real pants real low. The low pants look started in prison when dudes advertised that they were down to get their butt destroyed by another inmate. Then the people started wearing their pants low on the streets.

There's one thing that they all have in common...

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT!

saggin ghetto pants (1).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (2).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (3).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (4).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (5).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (6).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (7).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (8).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (9).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (10).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (11).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (12).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (13).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (14).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (15).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (16).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (17).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (18).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (19).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (20).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (21).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (22).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (23).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (24).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (25).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (26).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (27).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (28).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (29).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (30).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (31).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (32).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (33).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (34).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (35).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (36).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (37).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (38).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (39).jpg
saggin ghetto pants (40).jpg

Last edited:
J

Jamesy

This made me laugh pretty hard, after imagining a school full of people like that. It's hard to imagine them running as well. What seems even weirder though is the thought of a person going around taking pictures of people's lower body that actually sag.

N

Nick Anthony

Some of those pictures were funny! Lol, but I mean some of those people were kind of just riding their bikes. I don't expect them to always have their pants all the way up like that. Others were just wearing some pants, because it's socially unacceptable to do, so they just said f*ck it and thought I'll just put some pants on, but I'll have them down to my knees lol.

P

pafjlh

Seriously I do not like this look. When I see a guy with pants like this out in public I have to bit me tongue to keep from telling them to pull thier pants up. Do they really think such a look is attractive. Some of these guys look like their pants are about to fall off at any second, perhaps right after the picture was taken.

Feb 26, 2015
:eek: Funniest thing I ever saw was an idiot running across a parking lot while his pants were hanging below his butt! I laughed so hard I almost choked! You haven't lived until you see a moron running bow-legged! These clowns just need to join a circus!:D

M

missbishi

When I see a guy dressed like this, I always want to sneak up behind him and pull his pants right down! Honestly, they're just asking for it, walking around like that!

I

IcyBC

Not only that they look stupid, they also look so uncomfortable. The only thing that has going for them is that they can't run fast anywhere if they ever in trouble.

You should see my son's school with these low pant wearers! There should be some kind of restrictions I think especially in school.

R

Rosa

What reason would someone have to dress so uncomfortably, always having to pull up their pants.Evidently they are not thinking straight, otherwise they would know that their behaviour is below decent. They are definitely followers, not leaders.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars2030