• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

Trump calls Milley a 'F**king Idiot' because he said it was cheaper to leave military equipment in Afghanistan instead of moving or taking to America

Former President Donald Trump referred to Gen. Milley as a "f**king idiot" because he suggested it was cheaper to leave the military equipment in Afghanistan.

Trump suggests in the video that they could have moved the equipment to another location or brought it home, rather than leaving it behind where the alleged bad guys can do whatever they want with it, like have a parade or whatever else they had in mind.

Once Trump said this out loud, he got quite a few big laughs!!

WATCH:

Transcript of what Trump said - and note, I don't think they left everything. I'm sure a few things came home, but you get his point. I don't know what specific planes Trump is talking about or their exact prices either, or how much it would cost to bring all that stuff to America, or even to fly it into a safer area, and that helicopters clearly don't come in a giant box gift wrapped - but again - you get the point Trump is trying to make.

Trump: "They left everything. Couldn’t they have flown in a couple of hundred of pilots and flown the planes out? I’ll never forget [General] Milley said to me, ‘Sir, it’s cheaper to leave the equipment than to bring it.’ I said, ‘You’ve got a $50 million airplane, you’ve got a $29 million gorgeous helicopter. We had every type of helicopter. Many of them brand new. Literally out of the box. You think it's cheaper to leave it there so they can have it, than it is to fill it up with a half tank of gas and fly it into Pakistan or fly it back to our country? He said, ‘Yes sir. We think it’s cheaper Sir.’ That’s when I realized he was a f-cking idiot," Trump said to laughter."

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownalker