• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News Susanne Atanus Thinks Gay People Cause Tornadoes.

Susanne Atanus, clever anus name, who I believe recently won an election placing her in congress (god help us), and gaining national notoriety for her claims against gays and lesbians.

She clearly said gay people are the reason we have tornadoes and other Earthly disasters. The gays are also the cause of dementia and autism.

Glad we all know what causes tornadoes now. I was worried that science hasn't figured it out yet.

Susanne-Atanus.jpg

Last edited:
May 21, 2015
You've got to be kidding me, right?! She can't really be in the hands of helping to vote on the laws for our country... This has got to be a joke. I don't understand the ignorance of this woman, much less her being allowed an office. This is ridiculous.

J

Josie

That's so sciencey! Wow, glad she figured it out. It all makes sense now.. I have been very vocal for them my entire life and now I have a son with Autism. She's so on to something! Forgive me god!

Autism was a "blessing" in our family and EVERYone deserves the same rights and respect unless they're hurting others, as she is, so can she shove it :)

I

IcyBC

OMG..how did people voted her into congress with those ideas! Is it another case of Sarah Palin "I can see Russia from Alaska" thingy? What happened to all the brainy in this country?

P

princessvillain

You do know that Sarah Palin never said that, right? What she said was "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska". Which is true. The whole "I can see Russia from my house" bit came from a SNL skit featuring Tina Fey.

Please don't misconstrue what I'm trying to say: I think Sarah Palin is a terrible politician, an unlikable person and I'm exceedingly thankful that she never became VP. I think she's an idiot, but we have to remain intellectually honest and think she's an idiot for the right things, such as when she said "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." Slip of the tongue, probably, but if Obama said it (who I also dislike) we'd be calling for his head on a plate.

Basically I hate politicians.

OMG..how did people voted her into congress with those ideas! Is it another case of Sarah Palin "I can see Russia from Alaska" thingy? What happened to all the brainy in this country?

P

pafjlh

This is ridiculous why haven't I heard more about this? Let me tell you if the President said something like this, not that he ever would it would be all over the place. But this woman makes such a narrow minded and stupid comment and this is the first I heard of it. Seriously, this is a horrible and outrageous point of view. Where is all the outrage over this she said it was a few days ago, Paula Dean says the N word twenty or thirty years ago and the deep south yet that got more outrage then this has, seriously.

C

Campenplatz0110

Hopefully she doesn't get anywhere NEAR the amount of support she needs to get into office.

I

IcyBC

You do know that Sarah Palin never said that, right? What she said was "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska". Which is true. The whole "I can see Russia from my house" bit came from a SNL skit featuring Tina Fey.

Please don't misconstrue what I'm trying to say: I think Sarah Palin is a terrible politician, an unlikable person and I'm exceedingly thankful that she never became VP. I think she's an idiot, but we have to remain intellectually honest and think she's an idiot for the right things, such as when she said "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." Slip of the tongue, probably, but if Obama said it (who I also dislike) we'd be calling for his head on a plate.

Basically I hate politicians.

I don't like to get in the political of thing either, and I was glad she didn't become our VP. I agree with you about being correctly fair! I just want to emphasize how people like these got elected or promoted into public figures!

I appreciate your comment!

D

dyanmarie25

Has she really been voted in congress? What are people thinking about nowadays? Anyway, I think that is very rude and homophobic of her. I can't stand people like that. She really should think first before she speak.

C

Corzhens

Hello to the gays here and pardon me for this post. We have a conundrum here that says - why do gays multiply when in fact they don't bear offsprings? That's meant to be a sarcastic joke. But now some gays have been legally married so they can brag that they have the right to multiply even if they are both of the same gender.

May 21, 2015
It's just crazy how people can obtain legal office and not be killed by society. I mean, look at the ridiculous accusations that they make towards other innocent people? Why is it so easy for someone to get a seat in Congress that doesn't know anything about common sense or basic science?

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars2030