• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News Stuck On Candy Crush. Hate It.

Q

qadassa

Candy Crush? Nope. I don't understand why Candy Crush was/is the new attention thing, that everyone just had to play it. It's like any other game of it's genre.

A

Aleyah

Candy crush is a very challenging game but I definitely agree on how aggravating it can get. Sometimes I find certain levels to be highly impossible to complete but it really depends on your strategy during each level that helps complete the level or complete the level with a higher rank or score.

L

latoya

I gave up on candy crush a long time ago. I got frustrated and i got irritated for the fact you have to ask friends for certain things.

P

pafjlh

I have played Candy Crush a few times on Face book. To be honest I don't see what all the hype is about. The game is fun enough, I guess. But for people to act like its so addictive, to me it was kind of a waste of time that I could be spent doing something else. So, I never really got into it, and never really understood about the different levels. Mainly because I don't think I got beyond level four of the game, so I never encountered any of the difficulties of the higher levels. The game is fun but I never saw why so many were fascinated with it in all honesty, maybe I am just missing the point of the Candy Crush Craze.

S

shmangie

I have never gotten into candy crush (thank goodness), but right now I'm addicted to trivia crack. I used to be stuck on blitz (I think thats what its called) and man oh man that was hard to get me off of. I would play it day and night.

I

IcyBC

Oh sheesh..my son got me hooked on this game, and I do get irritated when I am stuck on a certain level for so long! My brain went into over-drive even at bed time trying to come up with a new strategy to beat the darn level. Oh no, I sound like an addict :)

D

dyanmarie25

I don't play Candy Crush anymore because its annoyingness kind of taken out of hand already. We've always had this love-hate relationship, and when I said I had enough, I uninstalled it for good.

E

ESP75

It's been a long time since I played Candy Crush. I must accept it was a strong addiction, though. I don't even know how could I spend that much time playing it, but I'm glad I left it behind for good.

P

pandabear1991

I watched my Dad spend a couple hundred dollars on this game in a few months. When you HAVE TO HAVE those extra items just win, it's no longer a game for me. I actually like Farm Heroes better, but I only keep it on my phone to help defeat bordeom when I am stuck waiting.

N

nananb69

When I get stuck on a level on Candy Crush, I always vow to delete the game from my phone. I forget and then while waiting for things to get done, I check my phone, see the app, and try to see if I will be able to pass the level this time. Although, it is no longer that popular, this game really helps me pass the time. It's good that they have the Soda Saga. It's fun to pop those bottles.

Jan 27, 2016
I have it on my phone and it is so pissy addicting that I cant stand it. How could this so simple of a game drive me literally crazy? It started out just playing to pass the time here and there, then I get past level 100 and I feel like I would let the house burn instead of putting my phone down! Congrats Candy Crush, you have turned me into one of "those guys".

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownalker