• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

Entertainment Sex Tape

Sex Tape is a movie with Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel where a married couple have been married 10 years and they have two children and their sex life if not like it used to be anymore. To help liven things up again they decide to make a sex tape which is then accidentally sent to friends and family of people that they gave iPads to as gifts.

Here is a trailer

This looks like an absolute great and funny movie to be honest and I am really looking forward to watching it myself.

Anyone else here looking forward to this movie?

L

latoya

I have been wanting to see this every since i saw the trailers. It looks very good and interesting. I am going to check it out today probably.

Jul 31, 2014
Though it kind of looks funny, I'm not sure if I want to watch it or not. I can't explain why. It has a good cast. I just don't know.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
retr0visi0n