Roger Stone admits invoking Fifth Amendment, accuses Democrats of 'long history of fabricating perjury charges'

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
Roger Stone says that he did invoke his Fifth Amendment rights. He says this is not because he did anything wrong, but because Democrats allegedly have a history of making up perjury charges.

This is all in relation to the January 6 House Committee going after people and wanting them to testify.

WATCH:

Roger Stone said: "I did invoke my Fifth Amendment rights to every question. Not because I have done anything wrong, but because I am fully aware of the House Democrats' long history of fabricating perjury charges."

From NPR: "Controversial political operative Roger Stone appeared Friday before the Democrat-led House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, saying he would assert his Fifth Amendment rights in response to questioning from the panel. "I don't like to see the criminalization of constitutionally protected political activity," Stone said as he left the U.S. Capitol after pleading the Fifth. "I think it's a slippery slope." He made no remarks earlier as he headed into the O'Neill House Office Building near the Capitol complex several minutes before his deposition, which was set for 10 a.m. Members of Stone's entourage awaited him in the lobby after he entered the building's secured entrance."

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog