Rep. Ayanna Pressley accuses Joe Manchin of obstructing Joe Biden's agenda

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
Democrat Joe Manchin said he won't support Joe Biden's Build Back Better plan and now fellow Democrats are ticked off about it. Manchin straight up said NO he won't vote for it, leaving Democrats in the dust and freaking out.

One of them was Rep. Ayanna Pressley who accused Manchin of obstructing Joe Biden's agenda. In my opinion, I think more Democrats should read the Build Back Better plan in it's entirety, because if they did, then they would see things in there that may not be good for all Americans.

In my opinion, it seems like Democrats are just backing whatever Joe throws at them - but Manchin didn't fall in line like a good little boy - he made his own decision and decided BBB wasn't the best option right now.

WATCH:

Ayanna was talking to Jake Tapper on CNN when she said: "He has continued to move the goalposts, he has never negotiated in good faith. And he is obstructing the President's agenda. Eighty-five percent of which is still left on the table. And in obstructing the president's agenda, he is obstructing the people's agenda."

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog