Rep. Adam Kinzinger says Republican colleagues should be subpoenaed and made to testify

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
Rep. Adam Kinzinger speaks with Jon Karl and tells him that his Republican colleagues should "absolutely" be subpoenaed to testify in front of the House committee on Jan. 6. He continues, saying that “Nobody—member of Congress, former president—nobody in America is above the law.”

Now hear me out. Rep. Kinzinger makes a good point by saying no one is above the law. However, he's stirring the pot with his fellow Republicans by saying anything at all. Why go on this show and even talk about it if you're not going to stand up for your side of politics in this absolutely divided time. What was the purpose of Kinzinger going on the show other than his own personal need to get on TV?

This was a pointless thing for Kinzinger to do as it clearly gets no one anywhere. The fact we're still talking about Jan 6 is somewhat baffling.

WATCH him go there:

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog