• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News PA eye doctor raided for growing the green!

9513759_223x126.jpg

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9513534

Oh come on! Leave the doctor alone. His patients had cataracts!!!

B

Beverly

Completely ridiculous! Meanwhile meth heads are roaming the streets. The cops need to pick on the real problem.

I guess we all could just move to Colorado and they can't do anything about it there. :p

A

Aleyah

I thought of the same exact thing! Maybe he had patients with certain eye diseases like, cataracts & glaucoma. Then again, most doctors who prescribe medical marijuana don't really grow the marijuana themselves. So, he deserves to get raided because he looks very suspicious.

Jul 31, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with an eye doctor growing marijuana and selling it to patients with cataracts and glaucoma. The people that called the police and said that he only works a few hours a week were probably just jealous.

I don't smoke marijuana but I have nothing against people who do and I think it should be legalized and taxed because of all the medicinal benefits that it has, and the fact that people will continue to sell it anyway.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars2030