Crankers is not responsible if you get fired or in trouble or fined at work or home or anywhere . This is for entertainment only. If you do this, it's at your own will. Continue reading this and you accept full responsibility of all your own actions. It's a shame I even have to write that.
Office Dares: Whoever has the most points by the end of the day WINS!
ONE POINT DARE
1) Run one lap around the office at top speed.
2) Groan out loud in the toilet cubicle (at least one other non-player must
be in the toilet at the time).
3) Ignore the first five people who say ‘good morning’ to you.
4) Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say,
“Just called to say I can’t talk right now. Bye."
5) To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and
6) Someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily,
"Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!".
7) Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, "Sorry,
I really prefer it this way".
8) Walk sideways to the photocopier.
9) While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
THREE POINTS DARES
1) Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled
2) Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all that,
I don’t want to have to repeat it".
3) Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
4) Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the
nozzle(there must be a ‘non-player’ within sight).
5) Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
FIVE POINT DARES
1) At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to
conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually
launch into it yourself).
2) Walk into a very busy person’s office and while they watch you with
growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
3) For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob".
4) Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number
5) After every sentence, say ‘Mon’ in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in,
"The report’s on your desk, Mon". Keep this up for one hour.
6) While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.
7) In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and
mutter, "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!".
8) At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, "As God is my witness,
I’ll never go hungry again".
9) In a colleague’s diary, write in 10am: "See how I look in tights".
10) Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask "You wanna trade?".
11) Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you
hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it’s gone now".
12) Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can’t talk
13) Posing as a maitre d’, call a colleague and tell him he’s won a lunch for
four at a local restaurant. Let him go.
14) Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc) during a very
important conference call.
15) Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
16) Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and
act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
17) Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit; smash each
biscuit with your fist.
18) During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.
19) Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee, move
them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.
And if that wasn’t enough for you… How to keep a healthy level of insanity:
1) At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a
hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have
to let one of you go."
3) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with
4) Put your rubbish bin on your desk and label it "IN."
5) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over
his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6) In the subject field for all your e-mails, write "FOR DIRTY FAVORS".
7) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8) Don’t use any punctuation
9) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10) Ask people if they're male or female. Laugh hysterically after they answer.Then say, "no seriously, what are you?"
11) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
12) Sing along at the opera.
13) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
14) Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds
15) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party
because you’re not in the mood.
16) Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
17) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won! 3rd time this
18) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run
for your lives, they’re loose!"