• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News new york mayor talks safety, goes speeding!

B

Beverly

Politicians always tell us to do one thing and end up doing another for themselves. Maybe he thinks he's exempt from the law? At least he got ticketed? I'm hoping so, otherwise, just goes to show how local caw is biased to the rich/powerful.

Jul 31, 2014
I despise hypocrisy and abuse of power. Why would you go against what you preach? This just reminds us that politicians are imperfect people just like us. They will can mistakes that will mess with their credibility.

L

latoya

That was stupid how do you enforce something and turn around and go against it.

P

pafjlh

Its all too obivous that he is stupid, and no doubt is now being thrashed by his critics with good reason. Come if he wanted to enforce such a law then he needed to start by setting the proper example, not say this then go speeding down the road himself. This is like saying that he exapects people to do as he says not as he does, which isn't a very good role model in the least. I wouldn't be surprised when he comes up for re-election if his opponent doesn't use this against him, I sure would.

Feb 25, 2015
All politicians will lie to get into office. They say what you want to hear, pretend to care about the issues that you are concerned with, and when you aren't looking the will smoke some crack or other illicit drugs.

J

Josie

Welcome to life.. you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in power that practices what they preach. Society is false.

C

Corzhens

When the Philippine president was installed in office, included in his first speech was the phrase - no more wang-wang. That means no more priority in traffic for government officials. Wang-wang is the local term for siren. We usually see vehicles with blaring sirens to get ahead of the traffic, expect them to be government officials.

P

princessvillain

omg what? A politician that lies and breaks the own standards that he sets for other people? How shocking...

This is why I've long been done with politicians. That was my original major in college, political science. I soon realized I wanted nothing to do with these people as a career.

When the Philippine president was installed in office, included in his first speech was the phrase - no more wang-wang. That means no more priority in traffic for government officials. Wang-wang is the local term for siren. We usually see vehicles with blaring sirens to get ahead of the traffic, expect them to be government officials.

That's interesting, what kind of government officials? Like the mayor or something going to work, and he would use a siren to get there faster?

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
retr0visi0n