Never forget the time Adam Schiff got accused of fabricating Trump story 'out of thin air'

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
This is an older video, but just a good one to remind you what type of people Trump had to deal with. It was Benny Johnson who accused Democrat Adam Schiff of fabricating this anti-Trump story about a particular phone call. Johnson wrote: "Wow. My jaw is on the floor. “Intelligence” Committee Adam Schiff just fabricated, out of thin-air, the contents of the Trump phone call with Ukraine’s President. Not a word he says here is true. Not. A. Word. This entire dark carnival is sad, unhinged Orange Man Bad fan fiction."

Here's what Adam Schiff said at the time.

WATCH:

And here's the part where he admits that part of what he said was never true and was meant to be parody. So basically, Adam Schiff made stuff up in hopes to make a point, but you really can't do that in politics because what they say goes ON record and how is anyone supposed to trust anything Adam Schiff ever says after that stunt?

WATCH:

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog