• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News My Eyes! My Eyes!

424.jpg

M

maladjusted

It makes you wonder what goes through some people's minds before they leave the house! Do you think she actually looked in a mirror before deciding to go outside in that get up?? Oh well, I guess she's just expressing herself.

K

kana_marie

She needs new friends. You know the kind... The ones who would tell her to go back inside and change clothes immediately! I have those kinds of friends and I appreciate them every time they have kept me from ending up on this page as a joke.

M

megan888

I'm not even sure what to say here. I agree with you Kana_marie! She needs someone, anyone, in her life that will say ever so nicely "what the hell are you wearing?".

I just don't understand people's thought processes or lack there of.

I

IcyBC

Whoo..wee, she has a lot of gun to be out in public like that! But then again, you can see this sort of thing on the beach too, in much worse clothing though. Way to go, lady!

M

missbishi

Whilst it's her right to wear anything she likes, I can't help but think she should have made a better choice. The outfit is wrong on so many levels and even if it was a size zero model dressed like this, it's only appropriate for the beach, nowhere else. If she was my friend, I'd say something. I wouldn't tell her that she looked a right state, I'd just let her know that other outfits would be way more flattering and suitable.

N

Nick Anthony

Look at how confident that woman is! Walks into a store with some tights that are just too tight. Not many people have the confidence or level of comfort with themselves to do something like this. Definitely a woman worth looking up to as a role model. The only thing I'd recommend is maybe doing a few squats and no one will judge this woman.

C

Chandtisse

My first reaction was well at least her shoes match. She is confusing me though. If it is cold enough to wear a long sleeve shirt then it is certainly too cold to not wear pants.

D

daniii

What's so wrong with it?

I see people dressed like that at the beach or at the pool all the time. Maybe it's time we stop judging and start embracing more as a society. She's comfortable in her skin, that's not shameful, that's applaudable!

J

Josie

What's so wrong with it?

I see people dressed like that at the beach or at the pool all the time. Maybe it's time we stop judging and start embracing more as a society. She's comfortable in her skin, that's not shameful, that's applaudable!

Thank you! Exactly what I was going to say. The only reason I wouldn't wear something like that is a) not my style and b) judgement.. even though how other people judge should be none of my concern, it's their problem and world view, not mine.

K

kana_marie

I definitely admire her confidence. I have never been that comfortable with my body. However, when you dress in a way that you think will get you lots of attention, you can't get mad when you get lots of attention. She isn't wearing that for comfort, or sensibility, or with any purpose at all... Other than attention. She's not an ugly girl, by any means. She could get positive attention if she didnt strive so hard for trashy.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars2030