• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News Missing Plane - Malaysia Air Flight 370

What's your latest theory on where this missing plane has vanished to.

Aliens?
Bermuda Triangle in another land?
Lost TV show in real life?
Terrorists?

What happened and where could it be?

Post your ideas!

P

pafjlh

I know that this was posted over a year ago, but I felt the need to bump this up. Why, because over a year later and still no idea what became of this plane, its crew and its passengers. There is still no debris from the wreckage nothing. Its like people have gone on with their lives and have forgotten about this. The thing is the families of those on board haven't forgotten, they still don't know the fate of their loved ones. Its easy for Malaysia Airlines to say that odds are the plane crashed but what proof do they have. I realize the Indian Ocean is large, and this is where they believe it went down, but come on shouldn't we have found some debris from it by now. I am still puzzled about what happened here, and it still remains a mystery ever a year later. If only we finally had answers.

K

kim1984

Well now it seems like we might have some answers, with the piece of the plane that washed up on Reunion Island looking pretty confidently like it is from the plane.

I still think it was someone in the cockpit that did something - but I guess if they can determine anything from the piece of the plane that washed up hopefully we will start putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

K

kim1984

It should be analysed by the laboratory in France that it has been sent to any day now, so I imagine we will be hearing a lot more about it once it has been officially confirmed if it is actually a piece of the plane.

I don't know if it's actually going to assist with determining where the plane is though - it's a big old ocean out there and would be worse than trying to find a needle in a haystack.

C

Corzhens

There is a wreckage measuring 3 meters that was found in Australia last week and they presume it is the wing of that Malaysian airline flight MH 370. Truly, Australia is smitten by their theory that the lost plane sank in the Indian Ocean.

Aug 24, 2015
What's your latest theory on where this missing plane has vanished to.

Aliens?
Bermuda Triangle in another land?
Lost TV show in real life?
Terrorists?

What happened and where could it be?

Post your ideas!
I believe in the existence of UFOs in the skies. I strongly believe that they are the ones responsible behind the missing Malaysian plane.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
retr0visi0n