Maxine Waters makes the rules. She doesn't obey them: Tucker Carlson rips the Democrat after being spotted bare-faced on an airplane

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
Democrat Maxine Waters has been very vocal about people wearing masks, but she was recently spotted bare-faced on an airplane and Tucker Carlson had a few things to say about it, starting with this statement he posted on Twitter: "Maxine Waters makes the rules. She doesn't obey them"

WATCH Tucker Carlson shred Maxine Waters in his short video:

The Daily Wire broke the story and photo first, taking a tip from an anonymous source who was supposedly on the airplane sitting across from Waters. Clearly someone was there to get the photo and this is what the source said:
“My nose had bled pretty early into the flight, so I later on pulled my mask down below my nose to get some cooler air,” she explained. “Within a few minutes, a flight attendant informed me I had to put my mask back on over my nose, the right way, immediately.”
The source says she pointed in the direction of Waters, indicating that she wasn’t wearing a mask as a form of protest.
The flight attendant looked at Waters and said to the woman, “Okay, but you need to put your mask on the right way.”
“I put the mask on ‘the right way’ after the flight attendant told Maxine to put her mask on,” The Daily Wire’s source added. “Maxine had been napping. She did put the mask on after the attendant interrupted her sleep and told her to do so. I think she was startled by the rude awakening.”

So what was Maxine's reason for having it off? What was she doing that would permit her to be maskless? Was she eating, drinking, or just being a privileged politician?

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog