• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

Entertainment Kanye West Interrupts Beck's Grammy Award

kanye west beck grammy.gif

Does Kanye West know he's stupid? He married a talentless heffer named Kim Kardashian and ever since Kanye became a little bit successful, he's become more and more of an idiot. Kanye and Kim are great together because every time his ego grows, so does her cottage cheese butt.

Beck won a better award than Kanye and he can't deal with it.

He is the world's worst person and I don't know anyone who likes him. Do you?

How do you feel about Kanye ruining another Grammy award?

H

HueyTheFreeman

I feel like Kanye is doing a lot of what people are afraid to do: speak their opinion. While Kanye might talk out at the worst places, I do support what he does and his courage for doing what he does. I don't think he ruined the Grammys at all, especially since most people thought of it as a joke at first.

And it wasn't about Beck winning a better award than Kanye, it was about Beck not deserving that award. Kanye deeply thought Beyonce deserved that award, so obviously that was what he was supporting. Do I agree? Yes, wholeheartedly, Beck's album was extremely boring and although he plays a lot of instruments and is extremely versatile, he lacks the artistry and creativity that Beyonce had on her own album.

And I don't think what he does has anything to do with Kim, nor do I understand why you are attacking her for no reason. She might not be the most directly talented people, but she is a great model and has an eye for fashion.

D

dyanmarie25

Kanye is and will always be an attention seeker. I'mma let you finish, but he's one of the biggest jerks of all time, I repeat, biggest jerk of all time.

N

Niall95g

I do not like Kanye west particularly, as he is in-fact an attention seeker. The fame has gone to his head, i'm sure!

He is an individual however who will speak his mind and voice his opinions when there is a need to. This part of him, I do respect.

M

maladjusted

To me, it doesn't matter whether you think Beyonce or Beck should have won. There's an appropriate time and place to express you displeasure and/or disappointment, and it's not by walking up on stage and making a scene!! We are a "civilized" society, which means we need to learn to control ourselves. Kanye is not a 3 year old, he should act his age. With his supposed fame, he can go on any talk show the next day and say everything he wants to say. He doesn't need to act like a spoiled rotten, egotistical brat. Grow up!!

He does things like this and then wonders why people dismiss him. Really! When you act like a 3 year old, that's how you're going to be treated.

Besides, Beyonce doesn't need him fighting her battles for her. It's tough enough being a woman in a predominately male field, she doesn't need Kanye making it even harder on her. At least she has a little class.

O

outtheboxthinker

I honestly thought that Kanye was going to do it. I also thought that he himself, was going to do it up until walking up the stairs. I just don't find him humorous so I thought he wasn't intending on making a joke while he was heading up that stage. I'm just so sick of him lately but I guess bad publicity is good publicity. Unfortunately, he benefits no matter what.

J

Jamesy

I absolutely love Kanye. Even though in his latest songs, he has been using too much auto tune, he's just a great person. I loved how he was so close to his mom, and how he makes music with actual meaning in them. Now taking about Kanye's interruption, I love how he shakes his fingers and when he realized he was interrupted. This literally made me burst out a bit of laughter.

S

shree5

I think Kanye West is selfish at times and he doesn't think his actions through before doing them. The stage interruptions is disrespectful but he's strongly opinionated and he not afraid to express his feelings. I do respect his honesty though and that was a funny moment.

Feb 26, 2015
I guess anything that keeps his stupid face out there is going to help him stay relevant. LOL I would like to see somebody deck him one time! Kanye is really good at pushing around skinny little girls and guys smaller (and classier ) than him. How impressive!

P

pafjlh

I have to wonder if Kanye is secretly in love with Beyonce or something. Seriously this is the second time he has stormed a stage to ruin someones award moment on Beyonce's behalf. Will anyone forget when he did it to Leeann Rhines, that time he actually stole her moment from her making a speech himself at least he didn't do that to Beck. But I really think that Kim needs to start asking her new husband about this Beyonce obsession.

I realize that everyone is entitled to their opinions including Kanye West, but come on storming as stage when someone is winning an award isn't the time to to voice that opinon. He could go out online to voice his opinion on the subject. He could go an interview and voice his opnion on the subject, but going on a stage is just rude in my opinion.

E

ebzo

I absolutely love Kanye! I also have to correct you on your statement where you say 'ever since kanye became a little successful' he has been a successful artist and business man for many years now before Kim Kardashian ever hit our screens. I do believe the way he interrupted Beck was interrupted though but we should not use that as an excuse to diminish his talents

E

Emil

I felt that when Kanye went on stage to interrupt Beck, it was very unnecessary. I thought it was rude and Beck didn't really understand what was going on at the time. Kanye needs to learn how to respect other artists besides Beyonce.

S

shivuan palmer

View attachment 3090
Does Kanye West know he's stupid? He married a talentless heffer named Kim Kardashian and ever since Kanye became a little bit successful, he's become more and more of an idiot. Kanye and Kim are great together because every time his ego grows, so does her cottage cheese butt.

Beck won a better award than Kanye and he can't deal with it.

He is the world's worst person and I don't know anyone who likes him. Do you?

How do you feel about Kanye ruining another Grammy award?
I do believe that kanye is a very talented artist, but let me say this, what he did to beck at the Grammy was funny. I believe he has a great sence of humour. Thou he can be a bit passive and aggressive at times. Not a fan of his wife.

Feb 26, 2015
LOL!!! I don't know when Kanye West has ever been "passive-aggressive!" Aggressive? Always! Passive? Nah! BTW, it was Taylor Swift, not Leann Rhimes. Leann would probably have knocked his block off! :p

F

Femiluv

The original post is so funny. Kanye isn't talentless but most people don't think about that anymore because he's an attention seeker who doesn't have much of a music career anymore. He wears terrible clothes and acts like a jerk constantly. What do you expect from the person married to Kim Kardashian?

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
retr0visi0n