• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

Joe Biden: I'm not supposed to be having this press conference right now

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
President Joe Biden told a room full of people "I'm not supposed to be having this press conference right now" as they were asking questions.

To clarify, Biden was not actually supposed to be taking questions, but instead, giving remarks. While there's technically a difference, it's just funny the things that Joe Biden says and this is another one of his quotes. I'm sure this entire thing will be blown out of proportion and taken out of context, but we have already notified you, the reader, that there's a difference between a press conference and giving remarks - so fact checkers please be aware that we know the difference and are just having a fun time joking around with Biden's comment to the audience. We are not suggesting anything else by Joe's comment or video, we are just having a good laugh.

WATCH:

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownalker