Entertainment Here's A Little Bit Of Inspiration.

Jul 31, 2014
Oh, what autotune can do. Still, I am impressed by the editing skills. They made a song out of his various phrases. Weirdly enough, it sounds decent.

R

Rizzio

Oh, what autotune can do. Still, I am impressed by the editing skills. They made a song out of his various phrases. Weirdly enough, it sounds decent.
I agree, it has this kind of catch to it. It was produced by pbs which surprised me even more then the video its self. I find myself listening to this to much.

Jul 31, 2014
I agree, it has this kind of catch to it. It was produced by pbs which surprised me even more then the video its self. I find myself listening to this to much.

Wow, I didn't notice before that PBS made this. I guess they're trying to appear more to today's youth, with the autotune, but yes it's nice.

C

Christy Anne Luke

That's actually cool! And, it's neat how they honored Bob Ross' memory with such a cool song. :)
I think he would be very pleased. RIP Bob. :)

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ferrous Ursus