• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

'F**k You, LeBron' - Kyle Rittenhouse has message for James after his bad tweet

Kyle Rittenhouse spoke out against Lakers player LeBron James in response to James' bad tweet about the teenager who was seen crying and emotional during his trial.

Now that Rittenhouse was found not guilty, he's out and about in the real world doing interviews and speaking his mind.

He was talking during The Blaze TV’s “You Are Here,” and the tweet by James came up and Kyle Rittenhouse had something to say!

Kyle said: “I was a Lakers fan, too, before he said that. I was really pissed off when he said that because I liked LeBron, and then I’m like, you know what, f*** you, LeBron.”

Here's the tweet LeBron posted:

Here's the video where Kyle says it. It's like 2 hours long, so have fun!

Meanwhile, LeBron James continues to be one of the biggest crybabies in the NBA. He is constantly mocked for whining and people on social media joke about him being injured.

For example, someone might joke that "LeBron could sneeze too hard and be out 3-4 games."

James is often in the "GOAT" (greatest of all time) conversations, but it's often so people can be like "not even close" because a true GOAT wouldn't be switching teams as often as James, crying about things like cramps or air conditioning, embracing China, or having the terrible attitude that he does.

He's just not in the GOAT conversation when it really comes down to it.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownalker