• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News CVS bans tobacco sales! WHOOP! Smokers are idiots!

maternal-smoking.jpg

SMOKERS ARE IDIOTS AND SHOULD LEAVE THIS PLANET! THIS IS YOUR MOM! YOU’RE A PRODUCT OF A SMALL BRAINED MUFFIN TOP.

CVS stated that they will ban the sale of all tobacco products from their store, beginning in Fall of 2014.

HECK YEAH! Who is the next store to be brave enough to throw those nasty smelling smokers out the door?

I can’t stand inconsiderate smokers. Nothing worse then when you’re walking into a store and the dimwit half brained moron teenager employee is standing by the door smoking. GROSS! I hope your bad haircut catches fire and your hipster shirt design is burnt to your chest hairs.

Or how about the wrinkled old women who light one up outside the grocery store? They haven’t even made it out the door yet, and they’re already sharing cancer air with everyone else. YOU’RE A TERRIBLE GRANDPARENT. I hope you spontaneously combust.

What about the trailer trash who smoke in the car before they turn the ignition? STUPID PEOPLE WITH ADDICTIONS! I hope you drop it in your lap and catch your curtains on fire, you slopasaurus. Maybe your six kids in the back like fresh air. Too bad you won’t let them have it.

I plan to do all my shopping at CVS. I’m gonna buy clothes, shoes, food, and candy there. I don’t care if I get fat from eating everything in their freezer. I am all for CVS. GO TEAM CVS! I don’t care if I have to wear Wrangler jeans and bobo shoes. I don’t care if all my shirts say CVS in the logo area. I don’t care if the only sunglasses I have are those $2.99 reflective junk shades from the 80s.

TEAM CVS.

BAN ALL SMOKERS FROM EARTH!

P

pafjlh

I had to hand it to CVS when they decided to go this route. No doubt tobacco sells can be quite profitable, yet CVS chose to put the welfare of their customers before profits. You don't see too many stores especailly big chains such as this who do this. Some how I don't see Walmart ever doing this but then maybe I could one day be surprised, I doubt it though. Anyway, I go into CVS all the time and they were true to their word they don't sell any tobacco products and make that clear to customers coming into the store.

R

Rosa

CVS really took a big step when they stopped selling tobacco and I think even some smokers do congratulate them too. Smoking anything is bad and selling things to smoke is a form of encouragement to smokers so more stores should get on board and not sell these products.

C

Corzhens

My husband used to smoke but he is not a social pest unlike what we usually experience with ordinary smokers who smoke anywhere. This banning of cigarette is getting support because of those reckless smokers who smoke anywhere, unmindful of the people around them. I support that move and wish for some more to follow the classic CVS act.

M

missbishi

This is a very brave move from CVS and I'm sure it will gain them a lot of new custom from principled shoppers. I'm an ex-smoker myself and hopefully, this move might inspire someone, somewhere to quit.

Feb 25, 2015
I never liked smoking and it is a big turn off. They got some big **** for not selling a item that does sell. But will they ever stop selling alcohol? No way in hell. That's a keeper. Lots of money to be made on that.

J

Josie

Wow.. be thankful you're not addicted to anything then (though you most likely are). Good move on their part though. Everyone should be making it harder and less socially acceptable to do harmful things.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars2030