Can anyone explain what this person is saying?

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
Here's another one of those pronoun weirdos acting like a narcissist. You can do whatever YOU want to do, but you do not have the right to demand that other people agree with it or call you by things of which you are not. You can choose your own pronouns, sure, but you don't have the right to demand everyone calls you by them and we don't have to agree with it either.

This is where Democrats get it all wrong. Not everyone has to participate in someone's make-believe life.

Jason Robbins

Host of The Robbins Show
Dec 2, 2021
Qualifications: I have knowledge in the fields of linguistics, psychology, & leftist "psychology." I also used to study leftist terminology/leftese.

She starts the video by saying cis people ask "stupid questions." The leftese term cis(het) translates to normal people.

Next, she goes on to say that she goes by all pronouns including "neopronouns". Neopronouns are new versions of he/she for people who feel oppressed by language. Psychology has proven that Neopronouns are completely pointless. In the Finnish language, pronouns aren't based on gender the only pronoun which represents he and she is hän. Generally speaking people in Finland don't cry because their language offends them. There are also languages where a good portion of the grammatical structure is based on gender and the people of which speak these languages also don't cry because their language offends them.

Back to psychology... She said that the reason she doesn't go by they/them is because she doesn't have the "mental energy" for that. So she has psychological problems when she goes by the pronouns she "needs" to go by to solve psychological problems. She ADMITTED to this flaw in leftist gender ideology.

She said that she wants people to be diverse in choosing what pronoun to use when talking to her... the whole reason English has two sets of pronouns is to distinguish between people.

Summary: language has no correlation with psychology. Creating words just because you feel oppressed won't change the fact that you are mentally ill.

If you want a more in-depth explanation of anything I just explained I'd be up for it

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog