• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News Bus Driver Throws Girl Off Bus (after An Uppercut!)

OHHHHHHHH!!!

This video is so old but to me it's still so funny. I can't believe the girl had the nerve to hit a bus driver while he's driving and then think that the driver won't react in some way. Once she hit him, she was in trouble one way or another.

I don't condone violence, but hey, she surely asked for it! What if she knocked one of his hands off the wheel and the bus went into another vehicle or something crazy like that? I think she got put in her place and probably won't harass a poor old man who's working.

D

dyanmarie25

What is with the girl? Is she on drugs or just plain drunk? I really don't know where she's coming from. Yeah, she surely deserved that. However, I'm still a feminist. :p

I

IcyBC

Whoa, that looked like a tooth knock-out punch! So much strength and force going into that, even when the girl deserved it. You are right though, if she got the bus driver in a wrong way, thing could have been horrible for everyone else on the bus.

P

pafjlh

Having taken public transportation in the past I can honestly say that I don't envy bus drivers. They never know who will be getting on thier bus and what this person will cause. I have been on a few buses where the situation has almost gotten ugly between a bus driver and a passenger. Fortunately these situations didn't end in violence like in the video above But I still have seen some situations that could of gone either way.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
retr0visi0n