Biden: I call on the purveyors of these lies and misinformation to stop it, stop it now

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
President Joe Biden had a message for people and he called out those who share misinformation on social media and cable TV.

Biden said: "Look, the unvaccinated are responsible for their own choices, but those choices have been fueled by dangerous misinformation on cable TV and social media. You know, these companies and personalities are making money by peddling lies and allowing this information that can kill their own customers and their own supporters. It’s wrong. It’s a immoral. I call on the purveyors of these lies and misinformation to stop it. Stop it now."

We should note that Biden also praised the Trump administration for the work they did on the vaccines.

Hate to say it, but Joe is right about people sharing dumb or false information for the sole purpose of clicks. There is sooooo much good content out there that we literally don't even have to make things up anymore. Politicians (mostly Democrats, LOL) are doing all kinds of dumb stuff on a daily basis. Celebrities and the libs from Hollywood like Bette Midler are constantly making a fool of themselves. Everyone can see it plain as day - so no, we really do NOT need to share any misinformation or fake news at this point. There is NO benefit to it at all when you've got a hypothetical Democrat clown car driving around the White House and Joe and Kamala leading the way.

You really can't make this stuff up and the mainstream media is just thriving by dividing everyone with their fancy opinion shows. It's important that people know the difference between an opinion based talk show and the actual news.

Anyway, here's Joe Biden the potato of the century making his statement, one of the only ones I'll ever agree with - and it's just the part about networks and social media sharing misinformation, which I have always been 110% against because it ruins a good conversation and makes people believe things that aren't true.

It's one thing to hype things up to spark a response from people - but it's complete bullshit to make things up. There's a big difference and people should be aware of it.

WATCH:

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog