Bette Midler says the people of West Virginia are 'Poor, illiterate and strung out' in effort to scold Joe Manchin

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
If there's ever a time that celebrities look bad, it's right about now because that Hocus Pocus lady must have the wind beneath her ass again.

Bette Midler went way over the top in an attempt to shame Joe Manchin after he turned his back on Democrats and said he won't support the Joe Biden Build Back Better plan.

Midler could have just scolded Joe Manchin and no one else, but she really couldn't help herself when she slammed the entire state of West Virginia and I am pretty sure that she's gonna face some heavy backlash from this one!

Here's what she said and a screenshot of it, just incase she deletes it like a sound moral person would probably do, you know, because insulting everyone in a single state is pretty much the dumbest and most pointless thing to do.

Was her tweet taken out of context? Was she trying to say Manchin is bad at his job? Does she realize taking a dump on an entire state is just another way to push more people to the right side of politics by showing how nutty the left has truly become?

Bette said: "What #JoeManchin, who represents a population smaller than Brooklyn, has done to the rest of America, who wants to move forward, not backward, like his state, is horrible. He sold us out. He wants us all to be just like his state, West Virginia. Poor, illiterate and strung out."

WOW!!!!!

mildew.jpg

UPDATE: she apologized, but who cares? She is constantly saying terrible things on Twitter and a lot of us are sick and tired of her nonsense.

Photo: screenshot from this video.

Attachments

• betty mildew.jpg
    betty mildew.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog