• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

Alec Baldwin says he doesn't feel guilt because it's not his fault someone got shot on set of Rust

George Stephanopoulos interviewed actor Alec Baldwin. George Stephanopoulos asked him, "Do you feel guilt?"

Baldwin's answer might surprise a lot of people. He said, “No. Someone is responsible for what happened and I can’t say who that is, but I know it’s not me."

Should Alec Baldwin feel guilty for what happened since he was there? Who should the blame be placed on for the shooting on the set of Rust that caused someone to lose their life?

WATCH the answer he gives:

From Town Hall: Actor Alec Baldwin told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos while he is sad over accidentally killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on a movie set with a prop gun, he does not have any guilt over the incident because he is not responsible.

"No. No. I feel that someone is responsible for what happened and I can’t say who that is, but I know it’s not me," Baldwin said.

"What do we come out of this learning? What changes can be made? This is a one-in-a-billion that someone puts a real bullet in a gun and that never happens," Baldwin added. He wants the official investigation to find out who brought real bullets onto the set.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownalker