A promise made, but not a promise kept: Chuck Todd from MSNBC seems to call out Joe Biden

Frank

Go Birds.
Staff member
Dec 22, 2013
White House press secretary Jen Psaki made a sarcastic comment about sending tests to people's homes and now it appears that President Joe Biden's White House is discussing sending tests home to Americans.

Funny how that worked out, but people want to know why this wasn't a thing already? Why is this just becoming a thing now? Was it because Psaki got so much backlash after what she said to a reporter? Was it because tests weren't available? I dunno, there's local testing stations in my area and when I checked, they were not fully booked. I checked one in New Jersey that had plenty of openings, so there's places to go and tests available in at least one place.

Chuck Todd of MSNBC had questions too. He called out Joe Biden when he said: "Why didn’t they unveil this two weeks ago…a month ago, two months ago? This issue of having tests available to everybody who wants it has been a promise made, but not a promise kept."

WATCH:

Whatfinger
Dear MDF Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best Conservative news and videos.

Sites We Like

America News Network
USE PROMO CODE ILMF9 FOR DISCOUNTS

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slumdog