• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News A Few Mom's Who Probably Dislike Their Kids

breast feeding mom.jpg
Mother's Day is about saying thanks to the person who birthed you, planned or not, no matter how many times they grounded you for no reason, beat your bottom with a belt (or face), or got in trouble with the neighbors while your Dad was at work. Mother's day is all about Mom.

Most Mom's are happy to have their kids, but there's always some who wish their kids didn't exist because they're either really annoying or just very evil people.

These Mom's probably dislike their kids:

Kanye West's Mom - the whole planet thinks he's awful, and Mom is part of the planet...
Justin Bieber's Mom - he started off great but now he's in Kevin Federline territory.
Adolf Hitler's Mom - he's not as bad as West and some theorize the Holocaust as being fake, but his trickery in the showers was sorta mean. Huge dislike.
Al Sharpton's Mom - she raised a racist bigot who can barely read or speak without butchering the English language.
Bin Laden's Mom - how rude of Osama to hide in a cave all those years and make HER come to HIM for mother's day. SO RUDE!
Kim Kardashian's Mom - raised a talentless body with a penchant for second string athletes.
Vlad Dracula's Mom - no mom wants a bouquet of body parts or an impaled BBQ leg skewer.
Joseph Stalin's Mom - Mom was mad at little Joey for not being as popular as Hitler.
Kate Upton's Mom - way overrated.
Aaron Hernandez's Mom - why you gotta go kill dat man? Who gonna buy yo momma a house now?
Johnny Manziel's Mom - annoyingly selfish Johnny Football is about to be Johnny Bust is about to be Johnny Overdose.
M. Night Shayamalan's Mom - guilted into watching 2 hour drudge fests and hates every moment of it.
Barack Obama's Mom - the only people who voted for you have a collective IQ of 89 and mom can't be super excited about that.
Adam Sandler's Mom - wanted her kid to retire from making awful rom com's years ago.
Jeffrey Dahmer's Mom - not sure Mom wants to come over for pot roast.
Charles Manson's Mom - Mom didn't want that tattoo in her family pics.

Hopefully you didn't make the list.

Last edited:
B

Beverly

Maybe bad kids come from bad parenting? And, lots of really bad celebrity moms.

Mayim bialik (former child star of Blossom) is being treated as pervy because she breastfed her son till he was age four ( a practice which is common in many countries and accepted in most places except the United States) and meanwhile no one focuses on the true stupidity of celebrity moms like Tori Spelling who let her kids watch 8 hours of TV a day. Seriously, what is she doing that is so important with her billions (from rich dad that died) that she can't spend time with her own kids?

Feb 25, 2015
I need to address that picture. That kids is too old to be sucking on a breast. This is natures rule not something I made up. When a child forms teeth that is natures way of telling you that you need to start chewing your food, and get off the breast milk. That's the bottom line.

K

keytcee

No matter how many times I read what's under that photo, I'd still be distracted and inwardly cringe at that photo.

Okay, it's not awful or rated or anything but I'm just so bothered that that kid is sucking on his mom's breast at 3 years old. That is beyond unusual and I don't really know what's behind this photo but if it's about the Mom still wanting her child to breast feed then she needs a reality check.

J

Josie

Those that complain about children being too old to breastfeed, have to remember they still do as well. Only your drinking it from another species which is absolutely disgusting. Me thinks nature screams far more about how wrong that is than a human child doing something human children do all over the world at varying ages. Or is it just the act of a breast in the mouth? Where's Freud when you need him, eh? lol. issues issues.

M

missbishi

I need to address that picture. That kids is too old to be sucking on a breast. This is natures rule not something I made up. When a child forms teeth that is natures way of telling you that you need to start chewing your food, and get off the breast milk. That's the bottom line.

That is a good point and one I'd never considered before. Teeth are for chewing food and it stands to reason that the natural time to move on to solids is when these teeth start to appear.

C

CeresCat

That Time magazine cover though. That child is way too old to be breast feeding. Is he even getting any health benefits from still breast feeding at that age? He is going to face a lot of social problems and get picked on by his peers if they ever find out too. I just think that women who continue to breast feed after the child starts eating solid foods are just being selfish.

As for mothers hating their kids, well, not everyone wants to be a mother. Some are pressured into it and others just have kids without thinking or caring. Some mothers are actually abusive and have kids in order to control them. So, mothers hating their children is nothing new.

P

princessvillain

Those that complain about children being too old to breastfeed, have to remember they still do as well. Only your drinking it from another species which is absolutely disgusting. Me thinks nature screams far more about how wrong that is than a human child doing something human children do all over the world at varying ages. Or is it just the act of a breast in the mouth? Where's Freud when you need him, eh? lol. issues issues.

First of all, that's an assumption. I personally do not drink cow's milk, do not purchase it for my family, and avoid it in as many cases as I possibly can. I think it's gross, personally, and I don't understand why humans drink the lactic secretion of another species. And I think breastfeeding beyond what is generally accepted as normal is not only gross, but bordering on child abuse.

Just because other cultures do it, doesn't make it right (conversely, just because we say it's wrong, doesn't make it wrong. This is all personal opinion, which is why it isn't illegal). As another poster said, when a child develops teeth, it's natures way of weaning them. The whole purpose of breast milk is to provide nutrients for babies who wouldn't get the proper amount of them otherwise - pureed carrots and applesauce only has so much and babies need quite a bit of vitamins and minerals to grow, specifically DHA which is critical for brain development. Unless babies are eating baby food fortified with DHA, they aren't going to get the necessary amounts of this. Breast milk contains DHA naturally. Once they develop teeth, they are 1) at a point where they need still need some, but less, DHA but 2) are able to get it from actual food sources.

Allowing your older child to breast feed is selfish. I feel that these moms are trying to cling to their "little baby" for as long as possible. I'm a mom. I understand that. I think everyday about the time gone by, my little baby who I used to push in a stroller and buy cute outfits for and who smelled like baby powder now rides a bike, picks out her own clothes and has her own body spray from Bath & Body Works. It's tough. But babies grow up. That's how it is.

I think these moms also have an unrealistic view of how unhealthy the world is, and are trying to hide behind the "health benefits" of breast feeding. Yes, there are tons of unhealthy things out there, and it's easy to make the wrong choices for your kids for the sake of convenience or budget or whatever. But nobody is going to tell me that breast feeding a 5 year old for "maximum nutrition" is better than a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, fish, whole grains, etc or a vegetarian diet, or a vegan diet, or any other healthy alternative. If you go from breast feeding to giving Kool-Aid and Pop Tarts, then yes breast feeding is healthier, but only by default.

Finally, these kids are going to have attachment issues when they get older. They were not weaned at a young age, so they are going to have to be weaned at a time when they will remember it. And it will be traumatic, and it'll take a lot longer than it should because now this child is able to say no and ask why and fight with you on it.

J

Josie

You're speaking for nature though.. science doesn't even have all the answers. That leaves it to "to each their own", in which case, EVERYone has something to say about how others parent. AND we're all from nature.. HOWEVER we do it is right. Too many people condone hitting their kids.. it happens in nature too.. heck animals kill their young all the time.. won't see me agreeing with it when people do it. Doesn't make anyone right, even when they throw their personal version of nature at it. We're all playing this by ear and more and more people are jumping out of the box for their kids, hoping for a better outcome than they had. And I'm sorry, but I'm sure breast milk is far better than the current diet most people are feeding their kids lol. Again, it's the breast itself that causes issue in this debate and that's not ok. I would be uncomfortable seeing it too, don't get me wrong.. but only because I don't see it every day. I wouldn't judge in the same direction everyone else is though obviously

Do you know adults that have attachment issues? I do. Many. Of the ones whose "breastfed or not" past came up (weirdly enough lol) none of them breastfed late and some didn't breastfeed at all. Guess what? All bullied at some point anyway. Who knows about anyone else, because I don't go around asking everyone so I can make fun of their mothers' choices. It's pretty safe to say that most of the weirdos we all personally know in life, weren't late breastfeeders. Of course that doesn't mean you're safe from it if you breastfeed till they're 20, but come on. Attachment issues, among every other issue all comes down to the parenting and overall relationship with the child. And guess where most kids end up that have close bonds to their families regardless of how they got there? Obviously a lot better off than you're imagining. But everyone against later breastfeeding says the same things. They're projecting and that's not ok either. You can't presume to know how a child will turn out or if they'll get bullied for it. Again, it comes down to how people are raised and even the areas they were raised in.

Also.. they aren't living on breast milk alone. They would be feeding them all the rest of a well rounded diet (as I bet they're more likely than most other parents) or even I'd be against it. I'm sure many do it differently though, I don't know, I don't make people's nursing habits my business.

With all that said, it wasn't an assumption I made, I'm usually careful to not cover everyone with my comments, so I apologize for that.. obviously not everyone drinks milk (which is far from the point) ;)

I

IcyBC

I really don't know what to say to that picture, except for the fact that the child will grow up all ruin in the head. That's sad, really!

I once had a neighbor who still her 10 years old son's butt after using the bathroom. That was just too sick to me! Not only she didn't teach him to be responsible for himself, she was also leaching on his dependency! Can you imagine what kind of man he would turn out?

P

princessvillain

You're speaking for nature though.. science doesn't even have all the answers. That leaves it to "to each their own", in which case, EVERYone has something to say about how others parent. AND we're all from nature.. HOWEVER we do it is right. Too many people condone hitting their kids.. it happens in nature too.. heck animals kill their young all the time.. won't see me agreeing with it when people do it. Doesn't make anyone right, even when they throw their personal version of nature at it. We're all playing this by ear and more and more people are jumping out of the box for their kids, hoping for a better outcome than they had. And I'm sorry, but I'm sure breast milk is far better than the current diet most people are feeding their kids lol. Again, it's the breast itself that causes issue in this debate and that's not ok. I would be uncomfortable seeing it too, don't get me wrong.. but only because I don't see it every day. I wouldn't judge in the same direction everyone else is though obviously

Do you know adults that have attachment issues? I do. Many. Of the ones whose "breastfed or not" past came up (weirdly enough lol) none of them breastfed late and some didn't breastfeed at all. Guess what? All bullied at some point anyway. Who knows about anyone else, because I don't go around asking everyone so I can make fun of their mothers' choices. It's pretty safe to say that most of the weirdos we all personally know in life, weren't late breastfeeders. Of course that doesn't mean you're safe from it if you breastfeed till they're 20, but come on. Attachment issues, among every other issue all comes down to the parenting and overall relationship with the child. And guess where most kids end up that have close bonds to their families regardless of how they got there? Obviously a lot better off than you're imagining. But everyone against later breastfeeding says the same things. They're projecting and that's not ok either. You can't presume to know how a child will turn out or if they'll get bullied for it. Again, it comes down to how people are raised and even the areas they were raised in.

Also.. they aren't living on breast milk alone. They would be feeding them all the rest of a well rounded diet (as I bet they're more likely than most other parents) or even I'd be against it. I'm sure many do it differently though, I don't know, I don't make people's nursing habits my business.

With all that said, it wasn't an assumption I made, I'm usually careful to not cover everyone with my comments, so I apologize for that.. obviously not everyone drinks milk (which is far from the point) ;)

Yes, I know adults with attachment issues. So? I didn't say this was the only cause of attachment issues - just because something else can cause it doesn't mean it's fine to continue doing something else that can cause it. I know where you're coming from, and I didn't mean to make it sound like this was the leading cause of attachment issues lol. Yes, good parenting and a healthy relationship is crucial to avoiding any "mommy or daddy issues" at the therapist later - but breastfeeding an older child isn't good parenting or healthy. That is, however, my opinion (and why we are under the opinions thread of the site, I guess lol). It's not illegal and until it is (if it ever is), these moms have that right. Parents do plenty of things I don't agree with, but it isn't my child to judge them. I'm just saying what I feel from the outside looking in.

I never said they were living on breast milk alone. Those children would look very unhealthy probably if that was the case. However, I still stand by what I said. These moms are either doing it for a) health reasons or b) bonding reasons, both of which are unnatural in my opinion. I explained why it's not sensible to use breast milk at this age for health reasons. If you are feeding your child healthily, there is absolutely no need to supplement their diet with breast milk. If you are feeding your child unhealthy, well first of all you probably aren't the type of mom to be breast feeding at this age in that case, and even if you were, then you are probably eating garbage also in which case your breast milk is essentially worthless.

If the answer is b) bonding, then again I think it's unnatural and unhealthy. In this case, I think the moms are trying to cling to the baby that they once had, like I said in my original reply.

But you're right. We are all playing this by ear. I'm sure I do things on a constant basis that other parents are judging. The other day I took my daughter to Target where she had a complete meltdown over something I can't even remember, and I know other parents were thinking I was the worst mom ever because surely THEIR kids would never have a tantrum (yeah right). And you're also right in that this is all based on nature vs. science. A Google search on this topic yields mostly controversial opinions with the occasional fact thrown in ("the WHO recommends breastfeeding until age 3", "breastfeeding is healthy", etc) so you would have to sift through and find the pages that were non biased and factual.

K

kana_marie

O
Yep, look at every other mammal on the planet... that's how they do it

J

Josie

Ah, my brain is going all over the place lol. All I can say is it's subjective. We'll all see this differently and as usual, I'm in the minority, which automatically makes a person wrong in this world. Either way, nobody has the right to say a parent is doing anything wrong unless it's abusive and I'm not going to label this as abusive or wrong just because people make assumptions about things they don't know anything about. And I'm no better.. I don't know how each and every one of these kids grows up, or what every late breastfeeding mother is doing it for. I don't see any harm in it.. I see it more harmful to put what other people think ahead of your family. It's the bullies and the closed minded jerk faces that need to change, not the other way around.. not the mother that is making a choice for the health of her child, with the best intentions (we hope.. but having read a lot of cases in the past, I'm thinking so) while other really stupid, disrespectful parenting techniques are accepted and practised every day and barely anyone bats a lash. While so many parents are so disconnected from their children they're out there raising each other and being punished for making mistakes in the process. Personally, I raised my kids to be able to handle negative people. Brush them off and focus on those who make their lives better instead of the few who have so little to do, they would spend their precious energy judging and hurting others while they could be bettering themselves and dealing with their own issues. I won't do or not do something to avoid the inevitable. A lot of people suck and most people really suck when it comes to differences. They can have at it. They have our pity.

Anyway, I was just playing devils advocate because I'm so sad and tired of everyone sitting in that massive box, slinging judgements at those on the outside of those high, high walls. Live and let live, no?

D

dyanmarie25

I know breastfeeding is good for children/babies up to 2 years old, but that kid is already old enough, and why he is still sucking his mom's breast? That photo is awful.

C

Corzhens

I was dumbfounded with the photo because I had read in an article that boys as young as 7 have that malice in them already. What I mean is that boy in the photo may have felt a sexual sensation with the breast of his mother.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars2030