• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

Entertainment 25 Kanye West Memes

Egotistic self centered moronic douche with a knack for having more people hate him than they do Justin Bieber while impregnating hideous unskilled white girls deemed overweight by normal standards.

Here's Kanye West memes to prove it.
kanye-west-memes (1).jpeg
kanye-west-memes (1).jpg
kanye-west-memes (1).png
kanye-west-memes (2).jpg
kanye-west-memes (2).png
kanye-west-memes (3).jpg
kanye-west-memes (3).png
kanye-west-memes (4).jpg
kanye-west-memes (4).png
kanye-west-memes (5).jpg
kanye-west-memes (5).png
kanye-west-memes (6).jpg
kanye-west-memes (6).png
kanye-west-memes (7).jpg
kanye-west-memes (8).jpg
kanye-west-memes (9).jpg
kanye-west-memes (10).jpg
kanye-west-memes (11).jpg
kanye-west-memes (12).jpg
kanye-west-memes (13).jpg
kanye-west-memes (14).jpg
kanye-west-memes (15).jpg
kanye-west-memes (16).jpg
kanye-west-memes (17).jpg
kanye-west-memes (18).jpg
kanye-west-memes (19).jpg
kanye-west-memes (20).jpg
kanye-west-memes (21).jpg
kanye-west-memes (22).jpg

C

Cherie

I honestly usually don't give celebrities a second thought. I neither love nor hate them. But I happily make an exception for this douche nozzle. He is an absolutely piece of garbage that I have zero tolerance for. Just the mention of his name makes me grit my teeth. He has basically every negative trait that I can't stand. All rolled up into one giant d-bag!

E

ebzo

HAHAHA! People literally have all the time in the world! I wish I could think up these jokes on a daily basis. He is quite a character though.

M

MachoMan

I feel that Kanye gets a lot of heat for the silly stuff he does. I do like it when he does funny stuff. But I also think that he's worked pretty hard. Regardless of his dumb behavior, he does put in a lot of hours. I guess that's why he likes to be all "i'm the best" and stuff. It adds to his persona. And he has all of us talking about him? I guess he wins hahaha

S

shmangie

OH my goodness. Why is it so easy to dislike this guy and make fun of him. I feel like he makes it so easy for people to make jokes about him. But obviously he doesn't care about all that. As long as he thinks he's the best, nothing else seems to matter.

D

deannatroupe

LOL LOL LOL LOL I know this may be counted as cyber bullying, but these were funny. I love you like Kanye loves Kanye! Ha!

J

Jamesy

Almost every single one of these make me laugh, and kept me laughing. Kanye is not a bad guy in my opinion, but these are just absolutely hilarious, especially the one about calling Kanye.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
retr0visi0n