• Ads are annoying, so get rid of them. Sign Up Now for $3

News 2 Transgender Parents Concieved Naturally?

I am so freaking confused on this. So one of them used to be a man and became a woman, and the woman became a man, then the woman-man got preggers by the man-woman?

I think we need a diagram and a flow chart to explain this without saying WTF.

M

missbishi

It seems that neither of them has actually had reassignment surgery. They were both planning it before they met each other, they fell in love and decided to try and conceive. So the one who identified as a man was the one who got pregnant. Which much have looked strange.

D

dyanmarie25

The one who looked like a man is impregnated by the one who looked like a woman. They have not undergone any surgery yet, so they are both capable of conceiving a child.

M

MachoMan

The crazy stuff that people do. I really do think this is a bit crazy though. Bordering mentally ill. I mean it's not something that you just casually "want to try" is is?

"Hey, what if we both go make ourselves look like the opposite sex, but keep our baby making parts, so we can still have a baby! Wouldn't that just be awesome to try?!" :eek::eek::eek:

Random man... random.

P

pafjlh

Oh so what I am seeing here is that one of them who was born the woman is pregnant now. Even though she plans to become a man, but hasn't had the final surgery yet. Now the one who was born a man and plans to be a woman is the one who impregnated the girl who plans to be man because they haven't had the final surgery to change their gender yet. Do I have this right? I sure hope so because this is quite confusing.

M

missbishi

@pafjlh, you have it spot on! It is confusing and I hope that they are able to explain things very simply to the child when it becomes curious.

R

RandiWininger

I remember reading about this when it was first released to the news because I live probably within a 2 hour drive of Louisville. I am still like WTF, but I can understand it up to the point of having sex and that is where I have questions. I know it is none of my business but I can't help but me curious. So what, they use sex toys? The girl guy likes getting plowed by a man girl? Just so confusing. I will be interested about hearing from the children in the future. I mean, you can explain it simply to them as children, but they are going to get to 3rd grade and up where they start talking more about mommies and daddies and biology and I think it is going to be difficult for them in class. Just very interesting, confusing, and simply WTF.

Feb 26, 2015
"I know it is none of my business but I can't help but me curious."
Sadly, it has NOW become our business! LOL We have the right to ask any questions we like.

S

sazzydan

Wow! Very mind blowing to me! I think it would look quite odd to see what appears to be a man that is pregnant though, it would look rather odd to see him walking down the street in maternity pants!

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars2030