Entertainment 12 Pics Of Robert Wadlow - World's Tallest Man

Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (4).jpg
Robert Wadlow measured in at a stunning 8'11 with a size 37AA shoe, which is nearly double a size 12.

Robert Pershing Wadlow lived in Alton, Illinois, and was known as the Alton Giant and the Gentle Giant.

He sadly passed away in 1940 due to his tallness. It made it difficult for him to walk and he wouldn't use a wheelchair. He developed complications during or from a surgery and he passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Unfortunately medicine wasn't as advanced back then as it is now, or Mr. Wadlow would've probably lived another 80 growing years. It was said that his growing condition showed no size of slowing down. His pituitary gland created so much human growth hormone that no one really knows how tall Robert Wadlow could've been! One can only imagine. Take a look at his pictures. He's huge, and apparently, reports state that he was a really cool and amazing guy!

Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (1).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (2).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (3).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (4).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (5).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (6).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (7).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (8).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (9).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (10).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (11).jpg Robert Wadlow - worlds tallest man (12).jpg

Last edited:
K

kristin

View attachment 510
Robert Wadlow measured in at a stunning 8'11 with a size 37AA shoe, which is nearly double a size 12.

Robert Pershing Wadlow lived in Alton, Illinois, and was known as the Alton Giant and the Gentle Giant.

He sadly passed away in 1940 due to his tallness. It made it difficult for him to walk and he wouldn't use a wheelchair. He developed complications during or from a surgery and he passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Unfortunately medicine wasn't as advanced back then as it is now, or Mr. Wadlow would've probably lived another 80 growing years. It was said that his growing condition showed no size of slowing down. His pituitary gland created so much human growth hormone that no one really knows how tall Robert Wadlow could've been! One can only imagine. Take a look at his pictures. He's huge, and apparently, reports state that he was a really cool and amazing guy!

View attachment 507 View attachment 508 View attachment 509 View attachment 510 View attachment 511 View attachment 512 View attachment 513 View attachment 514 View attachment 515 View attachment 516 View attachment 517 View attachment 518

He sounds like a really nice guy! He sounds like a cheerful person dispite his illness. For being 8'11", it seems like his wife must have been tall because he doesn't make her look as small as you would think. By the way, I am not really sure why the door is eating his son's arm.

Feb 25, 2015
I remember reading about him back in elementary school. Reading the Guinness book of world records was actually fun back then. I wonder how we got around. I know his knees must of been bad and it looks like he used a cane in one of his pictures.

D

dyanmarie25

Honestly, I have never heard of this man before, but yeah, he was really super tall. It is kind of sad to know he passed away at a young age. He could have had made good memories with his wife and son.

P

pafjlh

Yes, I had heard of him when I was younger having seen a program about those who had been placed in the Guinesss Book of World Records and of course he was one of them. To think he was over 8 feet tall, I don't think anyone has ever broken that record. This is an unusual condition he had, if I'm not mistaken its the same condition the late actor Richard Kiel had as well. It makes a person grow to an outrageous height and does things to their over all appearance. Medical science has come a long way in treating this condition but it still does have a way to go after all the condition did ultimately kill Kiel although he did live much long then Robert Wadlow did with it.

I

IcyBC

OMG-he was tall and I haven't heard of his name before! It is unfortunate that he passed away before the hormone stopped, but on the other hand, if he was suffering from this illness, then it is not right for us to wish otherwise.

ATTENTION:
Dear Readers,
If big tech media can ban Donald Trump, then they can ban you! Please register here for your FREE account on My Daily Freedom and always stay updated with the day's best stories and craziest videos.

You can also sign up/upgrade your current account for $3 and see less ads and support independent media like us!!

Whatfinger

Sites We Like

America News Network

Members online

No members online now.

My Daily Freedom Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
CDENE